Last week RockCheetah, a global hospitality and travel industry strategy and technology consulting agency hosted a poll to determine Who is the Most Trusted Authority in Online Travel?
Out of 47 top industry professional listed in the poll, Flying With Fish ranked as the #5 Most Trusted Authority In Online Travel.
The competition and caliber of those among the 47 professionals selected for this poll was substantial. So who ranked above Flying With Fish?
#1- Stacey Small of Elite Travel International and Founding Editorial Director of Elite Traveler Magazine
#2 – Henry Harteveldt of Forrester Research, formerly of TWA and an airline expert known and respected by everyone I know
#4 – Yen Lee the CEO of UpTake.com
What travel and airline industry professionals did Flying With Fish rank above? Here are just a few notables I beat out to make it into the Top 5 Most Trusted Authority In Online Travel:
– Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO of Expedia
– Hugh Jones. CEO of Travelocity
– Jeff Boyd, CEO of Priceline
– Barney Harford, CEO of Orbitz
– Steven Hafner, CEO of Kayak
– Christopher Elliott, National Geographic Traveler’s Ombudsman
– Janelle Nanos, National Geographic Intelligent Traveler Editor
– Marilyn Terrell, National Geographic Magazine Chief Researcher
– Peter Greenberg, CBS News Travel Editor
– Wendy Perrin, Conde Naste Traveler Editor
– Jennifer Leo, Los Angeles Times Lead Travel Blogger
– Matt Gross, New York Times’ Frugal Traveler
It is quite flattering to rank above the CEOs of five of the largest online travel agencies in the world, as well as three top travel professionals with National Geographic.
Thank you for your support and I look forward to continuing to provide quality information pertaining to the airline and industries.