Web: www.fishfotoworldwide.com — E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
27-December-2007 : No Jet Lag Intensive Photo Workshop : 5-Feb to 8-Feb 2008 : Limited Seats Still Available!
As February 5th approaches there are a few remaining seats for the No Jet Lag Intensive Photo Workshop available, from February 5th to February 8th 2008.
This is your opportunity to take a few days off to push yourself in a whole new direction as a photographer. Whether you are a professional who is seeking to streamline your travel skills or hobbyist seeking to learn a whole new set of skills and test your photographic abilities, there is something for everyone in the No Jet Lag Intensive Photo Workshop.
This workshop instruction starts a few weeks prior to the workshop, and the begins with a 6,383 mile flight to Hong Kong, the hands on instruction begins at 30,000 feet and the practical in the field shooting begins with your body clock backwards and a one-and-a-half day sprint to overcome challenges and produce images of The Chinese New Year, in the streets of Hong Kong, China.
During the No Jet Lag Intensive Photo Workshop you will learn the following
– Learn to pack what you need rather than what you want, packing within specific guidelines
– Learn to work through jet lag and physical body clock obstacles to complete assignments. Learning how to “get in and get out” saves you time and money as a photographer and can allow you to maximize your time and make yourself potentially more attractive to clients
– Learn to quickly sort out and plan shoot logistics to maximize your shooting day potential when working in a constrained time frame
– Learn to juggle multiple daily assignment deadlines, such as those facing not only editorial photographers, but also public relations and corporate communications photographers
– Learn to asses and rapidly overcome potential obstacles to ensure you can deliver your images to your clients, regardless of what stands in your way
– Learn to look past the adventure (and the adventure is always worth the trip!) to focus on producing images that not only meet your assignments but that also visually satisfy you.
The fee for the No Jet Lag Intensive Photo Workshop Is
– US$2,200* in Economy Class
– US$3,200* in Business Class (includes access to airport lounge, showers, in-seat power, priority check in & more comfort on the 13 hour flight)
Costs include airfare from Vancouver to Hong Kong, private transportation while in Hong Kong (to and from hotel) , instruction & logistics.
*Costs based on special seat fare costs and may be subject to change depending on seat availability
If you are interested in more information please visit www.comeflywithfish.com/hongkong or drop me an e-mail at email@example.com