Web: www.fishfotoworldwide.com — E-Mail: email@example.com
21/01/08 – Two Single Day No Jet Lag Photo Quick Course Seminar & Workshops Now Available! – Reserve Your Seat Today!
March 15 – Baltimore/Washington Area
March 16 – Manhattan
The No Jet Lag Photo Quick Course is a one day intensive seminar and workshop designed to educate photographers on a wide range of skills and tools to make life on the road easier.
Having traveled around the world, as an editorial and corporate photographer my experience, and knowledge base as a traveling photographer is extensive. I have learned to handle any situation I am faced with and fully understand that whatever obstacles I may encounter are not my client’s problem.
During the seven hour No Jet Lag Photo Quick Course you will learn the basics of travel through how to handle a wide range of real-world scenarios. Throughout the day I will cover a vast expanse of information ranging from choosing flights and fares to traveling with minimal equipment to photographing a corporate environmental portrait.
As I explain real-life situations I will also be demonstrating some of these skills on-site, such as the five minute corporate portrait and flying with a full camera, lens and lighting kit as carry-on baggage only.
Towards the end of the day we will go out in the city streets and put the information you have learned to the test! There is no point in just taking notes if you are not shown how to implement the information you have just learned. Try out your new skills while the information is still fresh in your head.
Some of the topics to be discussed in detail include the following
– Understanding the logistics of planning your travel
– Planning your “escape route” should your travel schedule be interrupted
– Learning to select your equipment based on “need” not “want”
– Learning to pack more effectively and efficiently
– Choosing “savings” over “comfort” (and vise-versa)
– Planning to maximize your effective time on the ground
– Creating the five minute editorial/corporate five minute portrait
– Planning multiple quick set-ups with minimal gear for editorial/corporate shoots
– Understanding how to work in any available space
– Understanding that how to deal with “reality” rather than “artistic vision” on deadline
– Learning to use the streets as your friend while shooting alone or with an assistant
Currently I will be holding two No Jet Lag Photo Quick Courses.
March 15 2008 in Baltimore/Washington Area
March 16 2008 in Manhattan
The fee for this seminar & workshop is $149
Full-time students may attend the seminar for $125
Interested in attending? Drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PayPal payments may be sent to Paypal@fishfoto.com. Indicate the date in the notes section of payment form to hold your seat. Register early as there are a limited number of seats available.